|"Wait...so you don't think 'Amazo' is a cool name? Does.not.compute."|
Posted here is the Young Justice version, who can only duplicate the power profiles of one copied opponent at a time.
Amazo the Android
Trouble: The abilities of anyone he views, one at a time
Other: Made for easy disassembly; Follows Ivo’s orders; Loading profile....
+4 Quick, Flashy
+3 Careful, Quick
- As your Powers are Mine Now, Amazo gains +2 to Forcefully Create an Advantage using duplicated powers and abilities in physical combat.
- Since he is a Valued Creation, once per session Amazo can call upon Professor Ivo’s aid, even after he has been Taken Out,
- Refresh: 3
- Stress: OOO
- Mild (2):
- Moderate (4):
- Severe (6):
- Physical description
Hair color: Orange
Eye color: Red with black sclera
- Powers and abilities
Weaknesses: Can only use one duplicated ability at a time
Most of Amazo's outer surface is formed from untextured metallic segments with visible joints and edges. The segments resembling exposed skin (its face, arms, neck and chest) are pale gray; the crown of its head is orange to imitate close-cropped hair; segments resembling clothing (its legs and bands around its wrists) are colored dark green. Its eyes are red, and sometimes glow.
Amazo has the ability to study and mimic the abilities (though not the weaknesses) of his enemies.
During his battle against the Justice League, he replicated the powers of several heroes:
- Black Canary's Canary Cry and fighting skills
- Captain Atom's energy blasts
- Flash's speed
- Martian Manhunter's density shifting and shape-shifting
- Red Tornado's wind manipulation
- Superman's heat vision, invulnerability, and super strength
- Amazo must access each hero's abilities separately—he cannot use two powers at the same time.
- Amazo is held back by the directives given to him by its master, and cannot deviate from them.