This build really shows the power of Aspects establishing facts in Fate: her single 'Martian' aspect does a lot of heavy lifting in establishing permissions for her vast array of powers.
For this reason alone, I am including her full build below including pertinent Power Facts:
Miss Martian (Des. B05)
Trouble: “Hello, Megan!”
Other Aspects: Stranger in a strange land
+2 Careful, Forceful
+1 Clever, Quick
- Refresh: 3
- Stress: OOO
- Mild (2):
- Moderate (4):
- Severe (6):
- Real name: M'gann M'orzz
- Alias: Megan Morse
- Age: 48 (chronologically) 16 (human biological equivalent)
- Species: Martian
- Shape-shifting: She can change her form, completely altering her physical appearance, including her organic clothing, allowing her to mimic other people as well as adapt to different environments.
- Malleability: She can extend her limbs into large whips to grab things at great distance.
- Healing: Her shape-shifting allows her to heal faster than a human would.
- Camouflage: She can change the appearance of her form (and her clothes) to match her surroundings, but she is not completely invisible.
- Super strength: Like all Martians, Miss Martian has strength above that of a typical human.
- Telepathy: Telepathy comes naturally to Martians. She can create a telepathic link with her teammates, which makes communications easier and untraceable. Megan can also telepathically connect with her Bio-Ship.
- Multilingualism: Megan can speak Martian and English. She can also translate languages psychically.
- Telekinesis: Megan can use telekinesis to manipulate many objects with her mind. However, she can lose control when moving too many objects at once or not paying enough attention. By telekinetically moving herself, she can simulate flight.
- Heat/Fire Sensitive: Miss Martian can be weakened when exposed to direct heat or fire
Miss Martian is a bubbly, exceptionally sweet, polite, and caring, although occasionally shy, "young" Martian girl, who longs to fit in on Earth and be a member of the Team.
However, being from Mars and having never really interacted with humans before, she is frequently unfamiliar with Earth customs. She is quite inexperienced, and eager to please.
In casual situations, she takes the appearance of a green skinned high school student. She can use her shape-shifting powers to switch from one outfit to another as needed.
Miss Martian (Google Docs)