Herschel's Bandanna of Accusation
- Bring broad judgement on anyone (at-will)
- Glows blue when people lie
- Gain +2 bonus when train robbing
Carl's Jr. Homicide Trooper Hat
- Gain +2 WIL vs. "The Adults are Speaking"
- Wearers under the age of 18 gain "Justifiable Homicide" Aspect
Michonne's Katana of Zombie Slaying
- Critical Chance 5-20 (d20)
- 75% of being vorpal
- Unique, because there can be only one.
Darryl Dixon's Angel Wing Vest
- Gain +3 to Crossbow Skill
- Vest of Protection (+3)
- Berserker Rage 1/day
- Back-stab (x3) damage
- Vest effects stack with "Badass Poncho" (sold separately)
Rick's Vorpal .357 Magnum
- Critical Chance 10-20 (d20...I'm just saying, the guy manages to shoot a lot of walkers in the head from dubious firing platforms)
- Only reloads when dramatically appropriate
Dale's Hat of Disapproval
- Gain disapproving look of "Dale Face" (at-will)
- Lose -2 WIL when facing reality, -4 vs. undead
- Slowly sways wearer's alignment towards "Lawful Useless"
- "Hammertime" 1/day, multi-attack for 1d6 rounds
- +3 if performing as token black guy.
Aunt Carol's Box o' Knives
- Confers a +1 knife bonus to anyone under the age of 12.
- Turns any child over the age of 6 into a stone-cold zombie killer in 1d4 weeks.
- If Andrea is in your inventory, she will fight for your party as a 5th-level fighter
-90% chance per session that Andrea will betray your party to the opposition
- Andrea cannot be working for both sides of a conflict. If this happens, Andrea destroys herself and is removed from play.
- Darryl's Badass Poncho
- Beth's "Home PTSD" kit
- Shane's Glock of Adultery
- Merle's Stubmaster-100 tactical amputee system
- Dave & Adam