Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Character Highlight: Ailene, Princess of Fomor (FAE)

Here is the third of my FAE fantasy builds: Ailene, Princess of Fomor:

Ailene, Princess of Fomor
  • Aspects
High Concept: Princess of Fomoria in exile
Trouble: The throne of Balor is mine by birthright!
Other Aspects: I know a few spells...; Manor-born; The Otherworld ever calls to me
  • Approaches
+3 Flashy
+2 Careful, Clever
+1 Sneaky, Quick
+0 Forceful
  • Stunts
- When I hold my ancestral blade, the Sword of Conand, I gain +2 to Carefully Defend against melee attacks.
- As I am schooled in Fomorian Magics, I gain +2 to Flashily Create an Advantage when I am allowed to incant a useful spell. 
- My Enchanted Tattoos ever protect me. Once per session I can reduce a physical consequence by one degree.
  • Refresh: 3
  • Stress: OOO
Consequences
  • Mild (2):
  • Moderate (4):
  • Severe (6):
  • Extras
Throwing knives, Survival kit
  • Background
Daughter of Balor VI, Ailene now lives in exile after the deposition of her mighty father and his loyal court. As last of her house, Ailene seeks to regain the throne of her ancestors, stolen from her by the Sorceress Queen Nuala.

The Fomor are the bridge between the physical and spiritual world. Aileen hears the call of this world, which can sometimes lead her into perils unknown to more grounded folk.

Ailene is beautiful and used to a privileged lifestyle and position. She is often arrogant and headstrong when a little caution and humility might serve her better. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment