Game and character creation began this week. Fun was had by all.
In further posts we will be exploring the world made at the table; but let's start now with Gary's character - The Fastest Man Alive: Mercury Man!
- See the whole Four-Color FAE series here
Trouble: I live in my Father’s shadow
Other Aspects: Here, there and everywhere, Faster than the speed of thought
+2 Flashy, Forceful
+1 Clever, Sneaky
- Because I can move faster than the eye can see, I gain a +2 to Quickly Create an Advantage when my Superspeed is a factor.
- Because I travel at supersonic speeds, I can spend a Fate Point to show up anywhere I want as long as I could run there, no matter how far.
- Refresh: 3
- Stress: OOO
- Mild (2):
- Moderate (4):
- Severe (6):
- Real name: Max Monroe
- Alias: Mercury Man
- Age: 33
- Species: Human (Meta)
- Superhuman speed
- Superhuman endurance
- Superhuman reflexes
- Accelerated healing
- Background/Personality/Plot Facts:
- His father manipulated his genetics in the womb using his powers. Max discovered his abilities in his teenage years.
- His mother knew of this manipulation and told him on her deathbed.
- The general public knows Max is the son of Moleculon. The public does not know he is Mercury Man!
- There are forces out there that know of his super abilities and are keeping a tab on him because they fear the apple doesn't fall far from the tree,
- Max fears that because he is his fathers son, he may become what he fights against.
- Secretly Max is looking for answers. He will go to great lengths to discover more about his heritage and the Enforcers.
- Max chose his superhero name from the god Mercury. In a way, the name Mercury Man is a homage to the Enforcers and the gods among men that they were.