Friday, September 27, 2013

Young Justice via FAE


I recently posted some builds of Young Justice characters using Fate Accelerated Edition to the Fate Core page on Google Plus. 

By popular demand I am making them available on this blog as I create them using FAE rules. We will start by looking at the Boy Wonder himself, Batman's sidekick Robin:

Robin (Des. B01)
  • Aspects
High Concept: The boy-wonder of Gotham City
Trouble: “Wait...where’s Robin?”
Other: “I hacked the motion sensors. ;-)

  • Approaches
+3 Sneaky
+2 Clever, Quick
+1 Forceful, Flashy
+0 Careful

  • Stunts
- Since I am a Tech-Savvy Crimefighter, I gain +2 to Cleverly Create an Advantage when I have access to technology like my Holographic Computer and Utility Belt.
  • Refresh: 3
  • Stress: OOO
Consequences:

  • Mild (2):
  • Moderate (4):
  • Severe (6):
  • Extras
Zeta-tube access - Designation B-01; Waynetech security clearance


***
Robin's character sheet, along with some other key Young Justice members can be viewed below. Note that all postings are 'first appearances' of said characters, so all start with 3 Aspects, 1 Stunt, and 3 Refresh:

No comments:

Post a Comment